IT'S the Great Right Brain vs Left Brain Test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?
If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.
Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.
LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
words and language
present and past
math and science
knows object name
RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
"big picture" oriented
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
knows object function
Is it just me or does Jesus bare an uncanny resemblance to Chuck Norris? See also GODzilla! Link & blockquote via Flickr...
Positives: Impressive stamina. Historically known for taking a beating, staying on his feet. Has history of miraculous resurrection.
Negatives: Invented Pacifism. Dangerous habit of turning the other cheek.
Positives: Invented Natural Selection. Understands what's at stake with "Survival of the Fittest".
Negatives: Theology student, nearly became an Anglican parson. Mixed feelings punching his Lord's Only Son and Savior in the face.
While we're on the topic of aging, Color War's "Youngme - Nowme" competition has produced some fascinating (and frightening) results. Silver medal winners pictured above. Link via Color Wars 2008...
1) Find a picture of when you were very little.
2) Submit that picture to http://www.twitter/colorwarsubmit
3) Submit by replying to @colorwarsubmit with the word "youngme" and a link to the image - for example "@colorwarsubmit youngme http://yoururl" (you can also direct message colorwarsubmit with the word youngme and the link)
4) Then try to recreate that pose and picture as best you can with the current you.
5) Keep it simple! Try not to use photoshop, unless you want to adjust colors, get as close as you can with the pic itself - your pose and face are what really matter.
6) Submit by replying to @colorwarsubmit with the word "nowme" and a link to the image - for example "@colorwarsubmit nowme http://yoururl"(you can also direct message colorwarsubmit with the word nowme and the link)
7) ALL COMPLETED ENTRIES WILL BE DISPLAYED IN A GALLERY!
<< Newer Entries Older Entries >>